Social Media Marketing
Build your brand and grow your business
Increase your audience with social media marketing.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Management Across 5 Networks
- Smart Post Publishing
- Client Portal
- Best In-Class Social Analytics
SOCIAL MEDIA ADS
- Reach More People
- Get More Customers
- Creative Optimization
- Focused Ad Optimization
Social Media networks
Social media is a powerful tool to converse with your potential customers and engage your audience. Websuited will help you engage your potential customers on a variety of social networks based upon what is best for you.
Facebook is allows great interest targeting in addition to demographics, location, parental status, behavior status, connections and much more.
Some of the best ad units on Facebook are ones utilizing an image in the ad post. Impactful visuals help to gain the attention of your potential customers. You can drive them to your website, download an app, RSVP for an event or claim an offer.
Advertising on Facebook helps businesses meet new customers and stay in touch. Most online advertising reaches only 38% of its intended audience. Facebook’s average is 89%.3. With our tools for businesses, you can set your budget and create ads to reach all the right people.*
- Website Traffic- Use Facebook to drive users to the important pages of your website.
- Website Conversion- We tailor your ads to drive specific micro (newsletter) and macro (sales/leads) conversions.
- Reach More Potential Customers- Promote posts to drive engagement with your brand on Facebook.
- Increase Likes- Reach more of your audience by connecting with the people who matter to your business- your potential customers.
- More App Installs- Get more installs of your mobile app with ads designed just for mobile app downloads.
- Better App Engagement- Increase usage of your app by building custom audiences of users who’ve installed your app to encourage greater app engagement.
- Event Attendance- Invite people to your event and get more responses to your invitations.
- Offer claims- Facebook can be used to promote your deals or discounts for potential customers to claim in your store.
Companies across the world use Twitter to create awareness, engage with consumers and make sales. There are several ways to use Twitter, here are a few:
- Learn by Listening– find out what your customers are saying and jump in the conversation where you can provide consumers value.
- Increase Awareness- Brands use Twitter to increase the marketing impact by regularly communicating with your audience.
- Raise Your Profile- Use Twitter to reach out to your audience’s influencers and gain visibility.
- Customer Service- 73% of SMB Twitter users said Twitter provides them with a quick way to reply to customer service issues.** Quickly respond with Twitter and demonstrate your great customer service.
Business decision-makers and influencers are active and influential on LinkedIn. They use the network to research companies, network, learn about new products and follow industry trends. This can be a good vehicle for B2B marketing if done right. And it should be. 4 out of 5 members drive business decisions.***
- Sponsored Updates- Increase awareness, create relationships with customers and drive leads by extending your reach with LinkedIn.
- Professional Audience– LinkedIn is the world’s largest network of professionals.
- Precision B2B Targeting– Target by job title, job function, industry, company size and seniority.
**Twitter + DB5 “Twitter for Business Study”, 2014